Re: Completion.

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 00:56:54 EST

HA!! You only think you're done! :)

But I think there's one thing you're missing, and sooner or later you're
going to start kicking yourself for not getting it when you had the chance.

But don't feel bad, you can see it on a dakota again pretty soon. I'm
leaving on vacation Wednesday, and tomorrow night I'm dropping it off at the
best body shop on the planet!!

THATıS RIGHT, IT'S GOING BACK ON!! Plus they'll be some other really sick
$hit going on.....so sick, I can't even begin to describe it!!!

Boy, I can't wait till spring!! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-You can't love anyone if you can't love yourself!!