Completion.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 17:18:09 EST

I think I am out of things to do.

I mean it, I reeely think I am out of things I want to do. I just
finished installing my Unity Spotlight today. This caps an orgy of
modifications, Speakers, Subs, Taillight guards, new shocks, new LSD,
new bushings up front...

I'm not ready for a supercharger or anything drastic on the Motor.
I don't have anyplace to go offroad that would justify a winch.
Nothing is broken. [scrambling for some real wood to knock on] although
I could probably use rear swaybar bushiings...
Nothing new has caught my eye.
At some point I will need to replace my brakes, and I was thinking of
going with the powesrslot/hawk combination although, IIRC, someone found
cheaper drilled/slotted at JC whitney, but I never heard about how they
performed.
I have also been thinking about hooking up an onboard float/trickle
charger since I am not driving it every day.
I still need to install the clear headlights/corners I bought a year
and a half ago...
I probably have another 10-15k on my tires before I will need to think
about them...

Stick a fork in me, I think I am just about done.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk