Re: Air vent diverter

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 11:50:02 EST

Thanks for the response. Sounds like there are a bunch
of them in there. Are they mostly in the dash? Can you
tell me about where the pump is in the engine?

I'll poke around today/tomorrow and see if I can see
anything that might have come loose. Otherwise, I
guess I'll just have to have the dealer do it.

Thanks again!