Re: Air vent diverter

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 12:20:11 EST

That very same thing happened to me, I'd lost a vacuum line. It was the one
on the passenger side right under the dash, it was just hanging there.
Plugged it back in and all was saved. You might want to take a look under
the dash and see if you have anything hanging or pull out your climate
controls and look for a loose line.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""vrman"" <pbatson68@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bpvrnp$rui$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Hi all! > Hey, the other day, I was trying to switch the air from the floor to the > upper vents. I move the switch, and it made a faint hissing sound, and I > hardly got any air coming out of the vents. The weird part was, if the > engine was revved up, airflow decreased. > I switched it back to the feet, and I'm getting hardly any air out. (my > feeties is cold!) I have an appointment to take it in to the dealer on > Monday, but I have a trip to make for Turkey day. > Would anyone happen to know what/where I can check to see if I can get this > working again? > > Thanks guys!! > > Phil > 2000 Dakota 4x4 CC 4.7L > >