Air vent diverter

From: vrman (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 10:17:02 EST

Hi all!
Hey, the other day, I was trying to switch the air from the floor to the
upper vents. I move the switch, and it made a faint hissing sound, and I
hardly got any air coming out of the vents. The weird part was, if the
engine was revved up, airflow decreased.
I switched it back to the feet, and I'm getting hardly any air out. (my
feeties is cold!) I have an appointment to take it in to the dealer on
Monday, but I have a trip to make for Turkey day.
Would anyone happen to know what/where I can check to see if I can get this
working again?

Thanks guys!!

Phil
2000 Dakota 4x4 CC 4.7L