Re: Marci, again

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 05:41:50 EST

On 11/21/03 11:37 PM, "Anne Baker" <patience@cif.rochester.edu> wrote:

> I'm a big romantic, and the prospect of
> anyone getting married, especially a computer geek who spends a lot of
> time with his truck is even better.(ahem, mike...)

EEEP

> Pittsford Wegs has "Tastings", maybe we can
> combine fine dining with Wegmans and truck stuff and call it a date.
> There has been talk of a Wegs-related meet in Rochester...

I'm all about that. Especially as I sit here in the grocery store no-man's
land of the upper midwest. It's either too small or too big - there are
none that fit me just right. That, and it's 03:00 and I need to go to bed,
but I got caught up catching up on DML posts.... Oy!

--
Mike, having just ridden in the Ram Charger, but not taking her home just
yet.