Re: Completion.

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 05:42:36 EST

On 11/24/03 4:18 PM, "BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote:

> I think I am out of things to do.
>
> I mean it, I reeely think I am out of things I want to do. I just
> finished installing my Unity Spotlight today. This caps an orgy of
> modifications, Speakers, Subs, Taillight guards, new shocks, new LSD,
> new bushings up front...
>
> Stick a fork in me, I think I am just about done.

Pretty impressive, barry. Wish I could say the same for anything I own ;-)
The computers are way too slow, the server's too small, the truck's *far*
from just right, and oy vey - that's just the start of things.

So do you have any picts of that spotlight? I've wished I'd have one twice
recently, and I was just wondering who it was that was telling me about one
for the Dak.... Also, who'd you get your front bushings from? I haven't
had luck finding any for a 4x4 Dak. though hopefully I'll be in the market
for something far more custom by the time I *need* bushings....

--
Mike, again thinking about projects far in advance of budget or possibility.
damn you, barry!