Re: Dakota Mods

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 15:48:34 EST

Kyle Vanditmars wrote:

> Peter Grace wrote:
>

> > About the plugs -- is using teflon tape a viable alternative to
> > antiseize compound? Just asking because I know I have teflon tape
> > around...
> >

> Definitely not teflon tape. It will melt.

actaully it wont melt BUT could insulate against
a good ground.

use anti-seize because it will prevent stuck plugs.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)