Re: Dakota Mods

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 21:43:40 EST

Jason,
        I am but a simple computer scientist... I bought this dakota from a
sysadmin friend of mine, and ever since I've bought her... I don't know
what it is.. I hear her talking to me, sometimes, when the radio's
low.. She calls to me:

"Give me mud! Give me water! Give me dirt roads and open air and
reasons to live!"

It's such a sad, sad call.. The truck was raised in Boston, and then
brought down here by my friend to Philadelphia. Her life consists of
taking me to and from the 16 highway miles to work every day, with the
occasional helping of people move, or gathering everyone's Christmas trees.

This year, it's going to be different! I will answer her call. She
will receive more of the fun and excitement that her fellow brethren
enjoy. I will avenge her captivity with pure, nearly hedonistic
enjoyment of mud and trail and water and snow and ice, in a quasi-orgasm
of offroading!

(Disclaimer: No, I'm not crazy.) :)

Dirty Pete