Re: RE: OBD II Codes - P0320, P1296, P1391

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 10:16:12 EST

P0320 Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit
P1296 Injector Multiple Faults - Bank 2
P1391 Wheel Speed Sensor 1 - G - Sensor Circuit Performance

Sounds like you got it pretty wet. Try cleaning/drying all of the connections, especially the PCM connection.

Sam
(got relatives in Franktfort, Ks... howdy)

www.socaldakota.com

619-274-1292