Re: New to group, considering Dakota purchase, questions and

From: Tundra Wookie (tundra_wookie@h0tmail.c0m)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 06:38:17 EST

"Bill Pitz" <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote in message news:u6dgsvkr721gm8ksm80n9o20shme571df4@4ax.com...

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:26:25 -0500, andy-dml@levyclan.us (andy levy)
> wrote:
> >> Don't know, I have the NV231 (manual) transfer case. I like levers.
> >> :-)
> >
> ><nitpick>Then why'd you buy an automatic?</nitpick> :)
>
> Dunno, it just turned out that way I guess. There's still a lever, at
> least, and not a knob on the dashboard ;-)
>
> Some day, when I buy my 3/4 ton Cummins Ram.....

Heh, well, that's my other option... an '01 Ram 2500 QC long bed Cummins 6spd, but I decided that I am satisfied with my male endowment and can safely drive a Dakota without feeling like a complete pansy <g>
On the snow performance side, I drove the Dak up the driveway tonight with it's 17K mi Wranglers in 2 ft of snow with no problem and an '03 Ram 2500 with 500 mi had previously threatened to get stuck.

--TW Who needs a snow shovel?