Re: RE: Re: Code P1494

From: Rob S (robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 07:17:33 EST

Thanks everyone for the tips. Turns out it was the gas cap. The code
came on at about a half tank of gas and was on for a few days. (I never
stop for gas until the fill light comes on, cause I hate standing there
filling cars.) I filled it on Thursday and the light went out.

I did check the cap before and I seem to have a bit of a corrosion
problem on the lip of the filler tube. I'm trying to think of a way to
permamently fix that.

Rob S.