Re: Remote Start?

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 16:31:32 EST

I had the dealer put one on when I bought my Dak. I
believe it is an audiovox alarm/remote start system.
So, I'm not sure how hard/easy it is, but it sure is
nice!!
I don't want to hear any horror stories about remote
start!! ;) <puts fingers in ears and yells na na na na
na>

Phil
2000 HD 4x4 CC 4.7L Dakota