Re: Suspension & drivetrain.. kinda long with a question or 2

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 18:43:48 EST

ok, without totally ripping out my harness, where would I find the info for
splicing into my existing harness to add for the 2 extra injectors..? or
would I be better off witha throttle body setup since thats what I have now
on my 3.9?

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red