Re: Suspension & drivetrain.. kinda long with a question or 2

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 20:31:52 EST

You can probably get away with a few turns, but you'll most likely need to
get an alignment done. Check some local slavage yards for a set of V8
torsion bars( ext cab would be even better just in case they allow more rate
for teh bigger cab), then turn them up a bit.. That'll get you more lift
with less turning (higher rate bar).
Aaron Wyse