Re: awesome, part 2

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 19:47:20 EST

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:22:05 -0500, andy-dml@levyclan.us (andy levy)
wrote:
>My father IM'd me much of the same information this afternoon, which he
>got from DiRT.
>
>I feel sorry for ScottFJ40, sounds like he *just* missed the boat. Was
>this a surprise across the board?
>
>There are also rumors of a 6.1L Cummins in the works.

Wow. That's all I can say. *drool*

Guess I might not forget about a Cummins truck in my future after all.
This is the best part:
>> Oh yeah, it's 50 state legal too.

It sucks that the current HO Cummins isn't for sale in California.
Seems like they just ran out of time to make it comply with the silly
regulations here.

I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully they don't wuss out on the Ram
2500 and change it to IFS or something between now and then.

-Bill