Re: OT - Neon???

From: mike-lists@tepidcola.com
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 20:16:51 EST

In article <bqlpgr$oub$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> "Josh Battles" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote:
>
> : saw this on ebay... weird++
>
> :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6472&item=244
3208104

> Heh! DodgChevyota? ;-) That is sure different! I notice
> it has NY plates - how the heck did they manage to put that on
> the streets here in the People's Replublic of New York??????
>
> I'm guessing the DMV thinks its a Neon and someone is in REAL
> tight with an inspection station!

oh yeah, I knew there was something else I was going to mention in my reply to
it..... and I'd bet you're probably right. I was pretty surprised to see
plates on it (though I like how the front one is just wrenched down to the
"proper" angle), but ESPECIALLY NY plates (or any other inspectified state)

--
Mike