Re: Suspension & drivetrain.. kinda long with a question or 2

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 07:00:07 EST

You need to order 2 injector connectors from summit. I can look later and
find the pin numbers that you need to wire into on the main connector with
the pos side of the inj. The negative side has a common ground with all the
other injectors. Its a green wire with an orange tracer, youlls see where
this lead splices all 3 cylinders together on each engine bank then both
banks together. The only other problem with using the v6 harness is it
makes a few connetions reall tight,the wiresare still long enough to work
but just kinda tight. If it was that or buying a 300 buck harness I'd take
tight connections...

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: B1LLYW@aol.com
>To: aol@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Suspension & drivetrain.. kinda long with a question or
>2
>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:29:57 EST
>
>In a message dated 12/3/2003 8:26:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>billday@consolidated.net writes:
>

> > ok, without totally ripping out my harness, where would I find the info
>for
> > splicing into my existing harness to add for the 2 extra injectors..?
>or
> > would I be better off witha throttle body setup since thats what I have
>now
> > on my 3.9?
> >

>As for splicing, I don't know. See if you can find a 94/95 V8 harness
>first,
>that's a better option anyway.The 3.9 and 5.2 both use MPI, not throttle
>body injection. The throttle body only flows air, not fuel, on Magnum
>motors.
>
>Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com
>
>'95 Dakota Club Cab - currently a basket case
>'03 Ram 1500 Hemi 4x4 Off Road

Get holiday tips for festive fun.