Re: Suspension & drivetrain.. kinda long with a question or 2

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 11:13:46 EST

Agreed, I will go with the splicing isntead of the extra $300 bones.

Now another question on my motors mounts... Iknow they need to be changed,
but are these welded in place or bolted, I have never honestly looked that
clsoe at them and with it pissing and pooring today(turn to snow later) I
aint going out there now.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red