Re: RE: Heater ducting

From: mikeplayerca@yahoo.ca
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 10:11:18 EST

Rich

I do have vacuum coming in from the engine, I have at least 1 actuator moving
when I change the settings, but I'm not sure what it is supposed to change.
Like I said, I've had the control box apart (lots of little springs in there)
and it seems fine. What I can see of the vacuum lines also seems OK. I'm
thinking maybe a stuck damper door.

MIke

In article
<3BDD58DB53320C4D91038B11445B77625398BE@CHNTEXCHANGE.chnt.gd-ns.com>,