RE: Intermittent power loss

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 18:25:41 EST

Hop * said:

> Sounds like the o2's or a battery on it's last legs. Mine did the same
> thing
> when my o2's were on the fritz. I couldn't tell which one was bad so i
> replaced both and it fixed it.
> --Hop

Interesting... would a bad battery cause it to act up at highway speeds?
I would have thought the alternator would take over at that point.

The O2 sensor is a possibility. I did get a code about it a few weeks
ago. It's only got about 30k miles on it, which is kind of irritating.
At least it's a relatively simple fix.