Re: Red Antifreeze

From: samjperez@hotmail.com
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 10:45:12 EST

My dad said his cube mate at work had to have all the gaskets replaced on the
valley pan, water pump etc, beacuse of the red,long life antifreeze stuff. They
told the guy that that stuff was not good for the gaskets, pump and etc.

So I would say it was a good idea to rid yourself of the red stuff.

Hope this helps

Sam