Re: Hey guys

From: Rob (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 10:54:39 EST

Hey Guys
Im not sure if anyone I used to talk to on the DML is still on here but
anyway Ive had some problems with the dakota which I dont want to get into.
my latest is when I turn the steering wheel to make a turn i get a high
low whining sound. I checked the power steering fluid and its ok. the belt
is ok. I cant say where its coming from exactly sounds like its from all
over. Have any of you guys come across this. Im trying to get a buddy of
mine to come over but Ive been sick with the flu and dont want to make
anyone else sick, so I was just wondering if any of you guys came across
this.
Thanx
Rob