Re: Re: Thoughts on this n2o set up?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 18:01:06 EST

NOS has a chart that I use as reference guide for adjusting fuel jetting
according to fuel pressure.........

My fuel system operates on 70-80 PSI with my Supercharger, I've been able to
reconfigure my NOS system for the higher fuel pressure, and I run a
018-.020 jet on my fuel, and a .040-.044 jet on my NOS jetting.

This calibrates for a 70-75hp shot with a slightly rich fuel mixture.

I'm installing a Holley 255lph pump and a rising rate regulator to further
tune my fuel system and lean it out a little.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!