Re: Lower control arm replacement (kinda long)

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 18:04:44 EST

There was something on TV about that not long ago.
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/1540876.cfm
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/dodge_dur_steer.html
http://www.dodgedakotas.com/boards/v8/4859.html
http://www.woodalls.com/cforum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/12970246/gotomsg/12973236.cfm
http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2000/02-006-00.htm
Here is a few sites to start. This is an ongoing problem. I've got just
under 50k mile on my 2k Durango and no noticeable problems with the control
arms yet.