Re: Intermittent power loss

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 01:21:41 EST

<SNIP> I eventually did fix the problem,though. I
replaced the fuel lines,fuel filter,airbox,plugs,
engine,transmission,differentials,computer,all
wiring,all sensors,dash,all new glass,new sheetmetal
all the way around,and new exterior color,in addition
to making the vehicle three model years newer. I truly
hope that you don`t have to replace all the parts I
did to fix your problem! I had had enough after a
couple years. Steve P.

You must have visited that other parts counter at the dealer, You know the
one, its where they keep the "parts" out in front of the dealership. LOL

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us
*---------You have no rights if you don't know your rights...---------*