Re: Lower control arm replacement (kinda long)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 21:49:06 EST

These are easy to find. It's the 2001+ I believe that people are waiting on.
For 98's, Carparts.com has them as do many other online stores. I bought
all four of mine at O'Reillies (sp?). They had them in stock.

John

<snip>
While we are (sort of) on the subject...
Did we have a favorite place to get replacement Moog upper and lower ball
joints? I think I will replace mine since I have 112,000 on the stock ones
on my 98 2wd SLT.
<unsnip>