RE: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts on this n2o set up?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 23:04:02 EST

It looks like it is sold exclusivly through racenet, whats that deal? Are
you using it now on the 408? I assume your using bigger than a 52mm tb
though, guess the plate would be a bottle neck.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Tony Cellana" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts on this n2o set up?
>Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:38:47 -0500
>

>I worked with NX to develop a 2bbl plate that has 52mm bores. It worked
>well while I was using it on the Flying Eggplant.
>
>Not listed, you'll have to call directly.
>
>TonyC

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!