Calling All Chicagoland DML'er's

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 03:08:45 EST

I just wanted to let all of my fellow Chicagoland DML members that myself
and Brian Mulligan from Dakota USA have started a Chicagoland area dakota
club! This club if for anyone living in the Chicago area (including Ilinois,
Wisconsin, and Indiana) who want a more local and "hands on" club to
participate in.

Our web site is at www.windycitydakota.com, and we already have a strong
member base....BUT WE CAN ALWAYS USE MORE!!

We're also planning a meet sometime this month at the Orland Park Hooters!
This would be a great opportunity to meet up with fellow DMLer's and meet
other Dakota owners....and did I mention it will be at HOOTERS??? :)

I hope you can stop by and see what we're up to!!

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-You can't love anyone if you can't love yourself!!