upgrading 92 318 v-8 Dakota

From: will (k_kodiak2@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 03:24:03 EST

Hello,

Getting conflicting info re M-1 2-bbl intake and 50mm
throttle body. I'd like to upgrade my Dakota (have a
leaky belly pan gasket). Also considering the 1.7
rockers and a compatible timing chain, too. I"ve been
through the archives. But it seems that
recommendations are few and far between. Is this
upgrade worth it? Or should I just stay stock, pull
off my beer barrel intake and send it off to machine
shop for a cold dip? Appreciate any expertise and
suggestions. Thank you.

Will
92 Dakota 318 v-8 46rh