Re: My Swaybar Problem, Illustrated

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 16:56:16 EST

Josh Battles wrote:
> "KenCo" <ken@kencofish.com> wrote in message
>
>>I think its gotta be the wrong bar, the geometry
>>and bar indent is wrong unless those are huge tires.
>>

> that's what i was thinking. you sure they didn't send you the front bar for
> a gen III truck, Kyle?

That crossed my mind, too. I was very specific when I ordered, though.
  Unless of course somewhere between the front office and the bending
shop that got lost. The tires aren't stock but they aren't huge by any
means, 235/70 R15. I've sent the pictures to Quickor, so the ball is in
their court for now.