My Swaybar Problem, Illustrated

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 09:28:10 EST

I got my front sway bar from p-s-t.com. It goes straight from the end link
to the bushing/mount point on the frame where the Quickor unit looks like it
has a few more curves. Much more clearance with the p-s-t. I get rub too,
but only in tight parking lots. It's good to hear that Quickor has been
willing to help. I have a Quickor bar for my Daytona that I have yet to
install.

Tim