Re: Re: Re: Re: Winter grille inserts

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 23:39:29 EST

NO, you are asking for trouble, don't be cheap, just be a mechanic and put
in a winter thermostat, a 195 DEG for winter and in the spring put in a 160
or 180 DEG. Follow Damilier Chrysler Recomendations, Dakota Trucks are
named after The Dakota Sioux Americans and North & South Dakota States a
cold harsh place in the WINTER and now we have Eastern SISSYS talking about
CARDBOARD in the grills, May God Forgive You!, RUN the Truck the way it was
designed, CHRYSLER and MOPAR ARE PROUD NAMES , cardboard and blocking off
intakes is below what the RICERS would DO!

Jim Knox , Aviator at the real North Pole, 91 Dakota Sport 318 Premag 4x4
suregrip no ballast for weight!

  unless recommended by Chrysler ---- Original Message -----