Re: DML:Winter grille inserts

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 09:11:26 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "JAMES KNOX" <knox.james@sympatico.ca>

> NO, you are asking for trouble, don't be cheap, just be a mechanic and put
> in a winter thermostat, a 195 DEG for winter and in the spring put in a
160
> or 180 DEG. Follow Damilier Chrysler Recomendations, Dakota Trucks are
> named after The Dakota Sioux Americans and North & South Dakota States a
> cold harsh place in the WINTER and now we have Eastern SISSYS talking
about
> CARDBOARD in the grills, May God Forgive You!, RUN the Truck the way it
was
> designed, CHRYSLER and MOPAR ARE PROUD NAMES , cardboard and blocking
off
> intakes is below what the RICERS would DO!
>
> Jim Knox , Aviator at the real North Pole, 91 Dakota Sport 318 Premag 4x4
> suregrip no ballast for weight!

Wow! Its amazing how a simple post can deteriorate like this...I doubt that
DC's choice in names had anything to do with cooling system's performance...
winter or summer. Dude, that's like saying a Firebird can fly or an Accord
brings harmony!! :-) He posted a simple question... Will grill inserts
help with CABIN HEAT. He's already gotten his answer several times over.
Take along some coffee and LET IT WARM UP! There is absolutely no need to
throw around names because of people's opinions and/or geographical
location.

Thanks and have a great day!
Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2