Re: My Swaybar Problem, Illustrated

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 14:08:42 EST

Jayson Woodruff wrote:

> Wrong bar. Unless your using drasticlly different offset rims.
>
> Send Quickor the picture, tell them you want the correct bar FedExed
> out. Otherwise return it and look elsewhere.
>
> It looks like your going to have a difficult time having any bar fit in
> there with that point of attachement (swaybar to the frame). It'll have
> to bend right before the bracket.
>
> Jay W
> 505/287 Dakota

Well, that's the stock point of attachment, and the stock bars fit
without trouble, being stock and all. My truck didn't come with a
swaybar, and Quickor's bar is BIG, and oh-so nice. The stock bar
apparently goes nearly straight back from the mounting points, so it is
obviously the wrong bar. Quickor has the pics, it's in their hands for now.