Re: My Swaybar Problem, Illustrated

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 13:58:13 EST

Wrong bar. Unless your using drasticlly different offset rims.

Send Quickor the picture, tell them you want the correct bar FedExed
out. Otherwise return it and look elsewhere.

It looks like your going to have a difficult time having any bar fit in
there with that point of attachement (swaybar to the frame). It'll have
to bend right before the bracket.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota