Re: Nonsense (was:Dakota engine)

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 21:12:21 EST

Jason! good to hear from You Erik and Charlie are pretty good! Things get
behind when they do quality work. Knowing the GTAA, I'm With You on the
Rental - Gardner-QEW.! I Best Speak French as to not to offend some!
BON CHANCE MON AMI! La Dakota est L'etoile
A' Demain, Savois, Savois

Jim Knox , 91 Dak,
Canuck