Good looking trucks

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 21:53:06 EST

I was just perusing the latest Sport Truck mag. I see
a lot of fantastic looking trucks in there at some
meet in CA. But I have to scratch my head and wonder,
don't these guys *use* their trucks?!
I mean, the pics I have of my truck when I first got
it look awesome! Nowadays, heh heh, well, let's just
say I maintain the important parts real well. Just
makes me sad seeing those nice shiny trucks and
wishing mine looked that good again. I just don't have
the time or energy to wash & polish it daily. Not to
mention that I actually use it to haul, tow etc.
Ah well, there are always my photoshop skills to fall
back on. ;)