Re: Good looking trucks

From: Rob S (robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 13:39:02 EST

I almost looked forward to the first scratch on mine, then I could stop
worrying about it.

Maybe in 10 years I can retire the truck to baby status and make it look
like those trucks again, but right now it gets used for hauling building
materials, the trailer, etc. Things do go a little easier on it now that
my brother got a Dak and I can convince him to drive it in when we're
cutting firewood :-)

Rob S.