Re: new truck questions!

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 23:19:08 EST

1) Not sure. I would think it would be near the rear
door or maybe next to the wheel wells? Did you get an
owner's manual?! :)
2)I know the piece that is on the front, from the
radio to the light switches, is all one piece and it
just pops out. I've never removed the top deck tho.
Looks like you'll be needing a long tool to get in
there tho if you have to pull those screws up near the
windshield.
3)Haven't replaced my radio yet. I had it apart when I
put in the satellite radio hookups. I'd check with
someone like Crutchfield unless you already have the
new radio. If you got the dash apart anyways, get some
measurements.
4)Dakota owner here. But since the Durango is like a
cousin, I see no problems! :)