Re: new truck questions!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 23:05:45 EST

""jonathan"" <jonathan@crazy-train.net> wrote in message
news:001001c3bf9a$51ad0c30$0301a8c0@hefalump...

> Ok, we have two questions about this new 2003 Durango (well...four) that
are
> really killing us.
>
> 1)where the heck is the jack for this thing?
> 2)We had the aftermarket deck removed from the Dakota...and its going into
> the Durango. Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the dash
piece,
> and install (a website would help, or just a detailed listing).
> 3) with the stereo install...is there any special tips? For example, last
> install..the stereo didn't fit in just right, like it needed to be pushed
> back some...is there any preferred mounting braket?
> 4) stupid...but can we stay here?
>
> jon

1) don't know, i drive a dak. I'd wager that it's in the storage
compartment just inside the rear gate though. shouldn't your salesman show
you that?

2) usually trim pieces around the radio just snap in and out... might try
that.

3) what kind of head unit are you gonna put in there? i've got one of the
longer alpines and it just barely fits in...and mine's flush mounted as
well.

4) sure, stay as long as you like, we're not picky. you have a durango,
it's almost a dak. :-)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L