Re: INST. PANEL REMOVAL was: new truck questions!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 09:25:07 EST

Not too bad, Just tedious and defintately not something as an installer I'd
worry about. I guess I'm just biased because I did that sort of thing for 3
years.

 That's basically what I have, but with 2 extra screws and a couple of
electrical connections. It still sucks that they had to make it that more
difficult. It would be nice to just be able to snap the trim piece around
the radio itself out without having to disconnect the whole thing.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L