Re: new truck questions!

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 19:35:42 EST

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:09:12 -0500, jonathan <jonathan@crazy-train.net>
wrote:

> Thanks so much droo!
>
> Does your interior look a lot like this?
> http://carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalDodgeDakota.htm
>
> Because that's sure darn close to what ours looks like too. And thanks
> for
> that little listing of what to do also. The only thing I didn't
> understand
> was you said "drop the two screws on top of the gauges". Are you talking
> about the two that are basicly on the hood covering the gauges?

Look's exactly like that. I even have the manual tranny. No ash tray
though. And yes I was talking about the two screws on that "hood" over the
gauges. I should have the schematics around here that Crutchfield sent me.
Shows an exploded view of the dash. I can scan that and email it directly
if you want.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota