Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Throttle body spacer?

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 19:37:21 EST

Hey Rascal, speaking flat head and 6 volt, I restored a 41 Dodge, Dodge
Brothers Plate on the firewall, and my buddy did a 40 Plymouth, Mayflower
Ship on the Engine Hood. When I was a kid I remember my Dad teaching my
Mother how to drive in a black Chrysler Coupe with rumble seat and 3 on the
tree. :- ) Throttle Body Spacers used to be called Carb adapter plates, Pre
1950 cars and trucks are the only ones that look old to Me?
BANK ROBBERS drove Dodges because Police and FBI had Fords!
Time to put Steve Earle, Copperhead Road, cd on and uncap distilled water or
a Quebec Beerski!

DID YOU KNOW! :-) Fuel injection and Blowers have been around since the
30"s

TTYL Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA, street sometimes, strip always, show
Carlisle, Hunting :-)

Jimmy K :-)