Re: Taillight lens

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 06:32:29 EST

Sorry its taken this long to get back to you about your tail light lens,
but I was off from work from just before Thanksgiving till this morning.
Anyway, I just had to buy one for the passengers side of my 98 cause some
idiot at Lowes left his tailgate down and I didn't see that it was down in
the rear view mirror and backed into it. Anyway, I called a bunch of places
and checked a good number of online sources and finally found a place in
Delaware that could get me a brand new one for $50 next day shipped. It is
Fred Drake Automotive
4195 Dupont Parkway
Townsend, DE 19734

(302) 378-4877

Give them a call and see if they can ship it to you direct from their
supplier.

HTH,

Ray Irons