Re: Power Slot Rotors

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 18:25:19 EST

Jason,

You might want to go back to the June of this year discussion of the
Powerslots in the archives. I believe that you can get powerslots through
Rockauto.com but ain't too sure. It's been awhile for me on the search. If I
remember right I wasn't able to find them for anything less than $123 per
side. Sorry not too muh more help. Goodluck with your search.
Raybestos also carries a severe duty rotor that would seem to do the job.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8