Re: Re: Power Slot Rotors

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 07:34:52 EST

on 12/17/03 1:58 AM, srp@cox.net at srp@cox.net wrote:

> Beware-- take a look at the model years-- 2000 and up use a different pad
> which has a removeable spring, where as 99 and older have the spring and pad
> together... That's 4x2--

Not true. My 92 4x2 lists the separate springs. I found out by ordering
pads, getting home and finding I had no springs. Took them back, they gave
me the 4x4 pads. All is well.
I also just bought an upper control arm and spindle from the boneyard, it
came with rotor and caliper. It had the separate springs.

Jon
STL MO