Re: hotchkis bumpstops

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 11:38:30 EST

They'll get eroded away pretty quick. My hotchkis stops are getting worn...
Call up hotchkis, they'll sell just the bumpstops. I even have an extra set
of rear bumpstops if anyone needs them. I think they were about $15
including shipping, I'll let them go for the same. They're SEALED in the
original packaging.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""garett"" <hiltigarett@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Law15-DAV310bYT7PyT0000bf1d@hotmail.com... > > i some used hotchkis coils and springs from someone but i did not get the > bumpstops. does anyone know if the factory bumpstops will work ok?