Detroit Auto Show (was 2004 Dak)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 13:05:35 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> Josh Battles said:
>
>>"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Guess we'll know pretty soon what's going on. They are supposed
>>>to unveil the one that came off the line at the Detroit Auto Show.
>>
>>DML roadtrip?
>

> Interesting idea. When is it? (Too lazy to look for myself.)

Cobo Center
One Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
(248) 643-0250

Public Show:

Sat. 01/10/04 - Sun. 01/18/04
10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Doors close at 9:00 p.m.
Mon. 01/19/04: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Doors close at 6:00 p.m.

Hmmmm for the uncovering of a new Dakota - I think it would be worth
making that trip... do we see the makings of a DML Road Trip here?
Only problem is I don't know if I can get time off work.

And of course - we wont be able to see the truck unveiled - that's done
usually for the press, on non public admittance days correct?

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (217) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/