Now OT .. Was: Re: New Durango SUCKS!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:39:29 EST

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:18:51 -0500, SilverEightynine@earthlink.net
(Terrible Tom) wrote:
>I cought a glimpse of what I took to be the washer fluid tank peeking
>out from behind the front bumper area, look into the driver sside front
>wheel well. I'm going back tonight to look over it REAL good - after
>the Stealer is closed. I will NEVER understand why manufacturers
>started putting washer fluid tanks right behind bumpers - where its more
>prone to being damaged in an accident. - - Oh wait - - now I know why
>they put it there...

Tom --

It's funny you should mention that. Last night I was out doing some
last minute Christmas shopping and saw one of those "newfangled"
"Scions" pull into the parking lot. It had clearly been in an
accident... The entire front bumper, grill, etc. were missing. And
right there in the front, about where the bumper used to be was the
washer fluid tank. Nice and low to the ground, too.

Anyway, my real point is that those cars look like toasters. :-)

-Bill